• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thanks Hector

For coming in to pitch in a game that was lost in the first inning.  You pitched well.  I wish some other Angels could step up and get things done like that.

You and Trouty deserve better than playing on a team mired in mediocrity and page turning.

I never expected Santiago to be our best pitcher and it isn't even close

Agreed. I have occasionally referred to Hector Santiago as CJ Wilson 2. Now it turns out that Santiago is pitching considerably better than CJ Wilson 1. 

The pen after Smith and Street has been a disappointment.

Jepsen is clearly missed (never thought I'd say that).    Rasmus will be back soon, but will need time to get into a solid routine.

Even Ramos has struggled lately. 

Alvarez has been decent, but you never know when he will blow up.

Salas is decent, see Alvarez.

Bedrock Jr. is finally showing a little bit on his 3rd trip with the team going back to 2014.

Edited by Angel Oracle