• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Most veterans are fine, upstanding people...

The meme would be sweet though.

"This ****ing Asian came in blabbing about horse racing and left a line through the tip line"

But but.  Pharoah won.  Too bad it was whore'd out by the Baffert/Zyatt side by having the King there.

One of these days, I have a feeling my receipt will be on display with some kind of message since I zero out the tip on a credit card, and pay the tip in cash.  

I do as well.  It helps the server too.  They get cash right away and cuts the owner out of the equation.  I always feel the owners are taking advantage of their employees at these restaurants.  

I do as well.  It helps the server too.  They get cash right away and cuts the owner out of the equation.  I always feel the owners are taking advantage of their employees at these restaurants.  

Do you even know how tip reporting is done? The owners never touch an employees earned tips, whether electronic or cash.

Yeah, it's about cash not being traced for reporting purposes.

Has nothing to do with employers touching the money. You might see some shit like that on Bar Rescue once in a blue moon, but they aren't allowed to touch employee tips.

Do you even know how tip reporting is done? The owners never touch an employees earned tips, whether electronic or cash.

I've heard of owners taking the transaction fee out of electronic tips. I'm sure it is illegal, yet it is done. Restaurants run on such poor profit margins that they look for new and creative ways to screw over their staff.