• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2nd Amendment whores

I don't mock people for exercising their constitutional rights, but that's just me. 

Neither do I but this was only for show, which, as it turns out is only bad publicity for the side he is on.

Guns are not toys and should not be toted around just for the hell of it, or worse yet just to prove a point.

I don't mock people for exercising their constitutional rights, but that's just me. 

Well if you took offense to it I do apologize.  Truth though is I feel he is mocking me, the ordinary sane citizen who takes children and elderly relatives to International airports and I don't feel you should be seen this way in certain places. He want's to go down to Greeley's market at home or something, fine by me, I will expect he is there. 

Well if you took offense to it I do apologize.  Truth though is I feel he is mocking me, the ordinary sane citizen who takes children and elderly relatives to International airports and I don't feel you should be seen this way in certain places. He want's to go down to Greeley's market at home or something, fine by me, I will expect he is there. 

I wasn't offended at all.  To be honest, I overlooked the photo the first time I clicked the link. 

In that sense, yeah, I do agree with you and mtangelsfan.  Some people would object to any firearm, of any size, being brought to an airport.  That's what I was responding to. 

You don't carry an AR-15 for personal protection. In a crowded environment and in what would likely be close quarters, it certainly isn't the weapon of choice. This guy was doing it purely for show. What he was doing had nothing to do with the Second Amendment IMO.

Since I live in Cali I can't have a drum for mine. Bummer. I agree that this is just some sort of "protest" or point he's trying to make. It really is silly and Vegas is right, this is a poor choice of weapon for self defense

"FBI Agents say Cooley did not violate federal law. A state law took effect on July 1, 2014 that allows a permitted citizen with a handgun or a legal long gun to carry the weapon in commercial airports, bars, schools and churches."

great idea, georgia! what could possibly go wrong with weapons in these locations?

You don't carry an AR-15 for personal protection. In a crowded environment and in what would likely be close quarters, it certainly isn't the weapon of choice. This guy was doing it purely for show. What he was doing had nothing to do with the Second Amendment IMO.

Bingo

carrying a loaded assault rifle into an airport just seems like an invitation to trouble.

honestly, i'm surprised it doesn't violate a few dozens laws. and from a practical standpoint, what logical reasons could there be for allowing guns in any part of an airport?

not seeing the wisdom or the practicalness of this one.

carrying a loaded assault rifle into an airport just seems like an invitation to trouble.

honestly, i'm surprised it doesn't violate a few dozens laws. and from a practical standpoint, what logical reasons could there be for allowing guns in any part of an airport?

not seeing the wisdom or the practicalness of this one.

This is modern America, wisdom need not apply

Sorry folks for bad wording of topic.  Should have just said "Wanna carry my gun guys." My point was that this is coming to my neighborhood very soon. You are the old lady at the store touching every tomato when I just want one, you lean forward and there is your snub-nose in it's bedazzled holster tucked on you side, fine.  We will need to develop a hand sign you can give meaning "God bless America," in case they look back at you.

However, and I have seen it in person here in my little town when they had some rally at the courthouse, they want to bring out their AK's and bigger toys and the more this keeps being accepted the more toys will be strapped to you.  

Hey dude, can you move the muzzle over, I can't see the screen, and is the safety on. Wild West would have loved this kind of firepower.  

Sorry for being a commie and God Bless America. 

If the supreme court can interpret every other amendment in whatever manner it sees fit, why can't it do the same with the second amendment. Can't the right to bear arms be construed merely to allow people to own single-shot guns (which, if I am not mistaken, is all that was around when the second amendment was drafted)? So wouldn't it be perfectly constitutional to ban all other guns, even including simple handguns? I sure wouldn't be opposed to that.