• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels fans to debut the Calzone tonight

Chuck

Rojas was wrong. I think he was referring to the entire RF section that emptied after the 7th inning. We stayed until the end.  Scoreboard....

11377343_1114766568537619_50734209645566

First Alex associates you with Rodger Lodge's group, then Victor calls you out for leaving early.  The media was not kind last night.

I think Rojas was referring to a Pizza Calzone. He mentioned the calzone sign then said it's probably half gone since it's the 8th inning. As a joke that someone at it. That's what I thought when I heard it anyway

Probably so. I recorded the broadcast but I haven't watch it yet. I'm pretty sure that Rojas wasn't calling us out because we were there for the entire game. He was calling out the entire RF section that vacated after the 7th inning. Victor is a good guy and he was just messing around.

Ha.

I hung out with Robert Plant at my wedding this weekend in Napa! 

Dude was super cool.

WTFux! No invite no gift. You missed out on a complete set of Tupperware spoons and a 12 pack of Sham Wow. Big mistake man. Big mistake.