• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hello!!! We swept the Tigers.

Didn't we win the series against the Astros last year?

Tigers are one of those teams that the Angels just have their number for some reason. Baseball is strange that way. Kind of like the Astros have ours ... hopefully that second part changes this year.

Personally, I have no time to revel in the Angels celebration of sweeping the Tigers when there's so many quality threads to sift through like: The Angels elimination number; Mathis/Napoli threads; Hamilton updates; Reagins GM W/L record; Matt Adams replacement; and the fluke that was the 2014 Angels!

Personally, I have no time to revel in the Angels celebration of sweeping the Tigers when there's so many quality threads to sift through like: The Angels elimination number; Mathis/Napoli threads; Hamilton updates; Reagins GM W/L record; Matt Adams replacement; and the fluke that was the 2014 Angels!

I love that it's 2015 and I don't have to go past the top of the first page to talk about Tony Reagins, or Mathis vs Napoli. I think there is a good breakdown of the Jim Edmonds trade in one of these threads also.

I love that it's 2015 and I don't have to go past the top of the first page to talk about Tony Reagins, or Mathis vs Napoli. I think there is a good breakdown of the Jim Edmonds trade in one of these threads also.

A "Bavasi lets Nolan Ryan go" thread would be the icing on the cake.