• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Broncos Clady tears ACL

Going into this season I thought the Broncos could still win the division and make some noise but with a new coach, scheme and Peyton being one year older I thought their chances to win it all were slim (translation - I'm a homer and have some hope but a lot has to go right).  Ryan Clady tore his ACL today and will likely be out all of 2015.  He wasn't as good last year as he was in previous years but they were still counting on him a lot especially after losing multiple O-lineman from last year between FA and trades.  Awesome news will the start of the season still over 3 months away.    

Yup they lost Manny Ramirez and Orlando Franklin now Clady

Isn't this the 2nd time Clady tore a acl?

I'm fine with them losing Franklin because while he was good he got overpaid and they couldn't afford to keep him.  Ramirez struggled at times last year but I still wasn't a fan of packaging him and the picks to move up 5 spots for Ray.  Even before that trade they needed to add at least 2 guys to the line.  The drafted 2 O-linemen and signed a back up but now with losing Clady their biggest need going into the off season is even more of a question mark.  Clady hasn't torn his ACL before (unless he did in college) but the injury you're thinking of was in 2013 when he had a Lisfranc injury and missed the last 13 games of the season and the playoffs. 

Edit - just read that they signed Ryan Harris who played 15 games with KC last year but was drafted by Denver back in 2007 and played for the team for 4 years.  At least it adds some depth but even before this injury they had a would be 39 year old QB they need to keep upright and a new scheme neither of which usually go well with a patchwork line.

Edited by Catwhoshatinthehat