• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trout War status

on Fangraph , he is 2nd,  but a distant 2nd to B Harper

Early last season during a White Sox v Angels game, Hawk Harrelson claimed that if Harper were able to stay healthy, he would be a more valuable overall player than Trout because "baseball is a game for lefties". 

If this trend continues he may actually be proved right  :o

on Fangraph , he is 2nd,  but a distant 2nd to B Harper

Re: Harper. A light shines on a dog's ass every now and then. He'll come back to earth and get injured again soon enough. 

Chill. 

The guy is a super star ... no need to take it personal.

He's a good young player. He's NOT a super star, YET.

I admit, he's having a GREAT first half. But I've seen really good first halves, bad second halves and vice versa. The jury is still out. 

I hear you, Chuck, if it was some random player like Matt Joyce having a great first 40+ games. But his is Bryce Harper - a player that is immensely talented, that has been hyped for six, seven years. Clearly he won't maintain these numbers all year long, but he very well could hit around .300 with a 1.000 OPS and 40+ HR. That's a superstar.

I hear you, Chuck, if it was some random player like Matt Joyce having a great first 40+ games. But his is Bryce Harper - a player that is immensely talented, that has been hyped for six, seven years. Clearly he won't maintain these numbers all year long, but he very well could hit around .300 with a 1.000 OPS and 40+ HR. That's a superstar.

And if he does that, I will be the first one to congratulate him and pencil him into the Mike Trout category of supergreatness!

Early last season during a White Sox v Angels game, Hawk Harrelson claimed that if Harper were able to stay healthy, he would be a more valuable overall player than Trout because "baseball is a game for lefties". 

If this trend continues he may actually be proved right  :o

Left handed hitters do have an advantage. It's only one aspect of a player though.