• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Our high priced slugger is better than yours :)

Chuck

The elephant in the room is that Albert's decline, for a player that was as good as he was through 2010, is historic. His career patterns make much more sense if you, well, add 2-3 years to his age. I know, there's no proof - but the pudding says otherwise.

Is it really an elephant in the room when it's brought up at least once a month anytime Pujols does something that displeases people?   

So much for him being totally healthy to start the year for the first time since 2011.

Some good that has done.

Albert's contract moving forward really has a negative value to the organization. Who in their right mind would not trade Albert's 6.5 years left and his 10 year service contract for Robinson Cano? The only thing we have left to look forward to in Pujols is his 600 home run sign that will be erected sometime in 2019-20.

I can't remember, but didn't the signing of Pujols assist the Angels in negotiating their TV deal?

Depends on who you ask. I remember it being a factor, but people on here have said it had no bearing. I look at it as having to have some impact since the team has an incredibly high TV contract and about the worst ratings in the league.

The difference being I bet my 2nd dick Cano (if he's injury free) finishes the year with solid numbers. 

The big difference is that one of them is a very good defensive 2nd baseman and one of them is a 1st baseman. This is like posting the triple slash line for Trout and MCab and declaring that M-Cab is having the better season.

The big difference is that one of them is a very good defensive 2nd baseman and one of them is a 1st baseman. This is like posting the triple slash line for Trout and MCab and declaring that M-Cab is having the better season.

What? 

I votes for Albert. Why the hell not, all these other 1b sucks too.

Lol

Miguel Cabrera .344 / 11hrs / 32rbi's / 1.060ops / 2.3 WAR

Eric Hosner .312 / 7hrs / 30rbi's / .909ops / 1.6 WAR

Jose Abreu .277 / 7hrs / 23rbi's / .808ops / 1.2 WAR

Albert Pujols .228 / 8hrs / 17rbi's / .700ops / 0.6 WAR

Lol

While you're comparing WAR compare Albert and Fielders over the length of their contracts.

Lol

So you will NOT vote for an Angels player to get to the all-star game, despite many Yankees fans who voted Jeter to get there over the years when he sucked ass or was average at best?

Are you an Angels fan first, or are you so butthurt over what Pujols did to you personally that you cannot recover? 

In my line of business I get shit on daily, but I'm just fine and find that the next time I talk to the person who shit on me, we're good -- WHY? because I didn't take it personal.

The best advice my dad gave me before he died was this. If you can except that close ones and strangers can be an asshole to you every now and then and NOT take it personal, you will live a long, good, stress free life (as my dad did). He went on to say, you don't know everyone's story. What they've been through, what kind of day they've had, who they've had to deal with. 

Please Claude,for the sake of yourself and your family, QUIT BEING ****ING BITTER. It's a cancer and it will ruin you in the end. It shows to all of your loved ones too along the way.