• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

So Hamilton hits his first homerun

Brandon

Maybe he'll be able to settle down and just try to hit the ball now that he has his first homer. He's got his first knock, but he needs to overall hit more efficiently. I don't really think we can expect Hamilton to be a consistent .300 hitter, but he should at the very least put up respectable numbers in addition to his power. 

Maybe I'm being optimistic, but I feel like he can finish this season with a .270 +/- .010 if he addresses his incredibly high strike out rate early.

It's interesting that for two years in a row the Angels have signed the premier power-hitting free agents available and then spent the following April waiting for them to hit their first HR.  But yeah, at least Hambone only made us wait until the middle of April.