• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Could this be THE turnaround game of the season?

Chuck

Are you ****ing kidding me Pollyanna? Listen bud, I'm not gonna question your fandom, but I've been living and dying with this ****ing team since 1978, so don't get on your high-horse calling out everyone here who calls their favorite team out when they suck. And boy did they suck, really really suck up until last ****ing night when they had a miracle walk-of win at home against.......THE ASTROS!!!!! Yeah, I'm sure you knew it all along dude...all of us were just wantonly gesticulating for nothing. Let's give it a couple weeks before you claim fanhood supremacy.

Is that the best you can do?

Who would you rather spend you time with? Is it someone who is always down, even when they are winning?

It's probably not someone who is making fun of someone who is always down even when they are winning. Your post could have simply been about how happy you are the team is winning and how you are excited to see more. Instead you chose to lead with an attack of the "failos". I'd consider that very telling .

It's probably not someone who is making fun of someone who is always down even when they are winning. Your post could have simply been about how happy you are the team is winning and how you are excited to see more. Instead you chose to lead with an attack of the "failos". I'd consider that very telling .

Then you'll need to go back to my post and see if I made fun of anybody.  I didn't. 

Too bad the failos who were here for the first week are not any longer.  It's amazing how many of them only login and post to complain when we lose and yet do absolutely nothing to further any baseball conversation when we win.  I used to read and post on the old board and I see the same names here consistently posting; however, it's the same old story with the whiners: they show up only when we lose.

As a supporter of the team, win or lose, I see this as a turn-around since taking this series was a necessity.  Pujols is back to his norms, Trout is heating up again and smiling, Hamilton is starting to rake, and our bull pen is getting it's head out of it's arse...credit goes to Butcher if you are willing to fire him when things don't go well.  All in all, it's a good thing this is happening just ten days into the season vs. all month long like last year.  I might be eating crow if we don't win another series for a while, but I'm betting we are a competitive team at this point.

I'm sorry so many of us can't be such good fans as you.

I love it.  Now they know who they are and come out of the wood work.  I didn't mention a single name...not one.

Too many members of this forum post venom when the team is losing (e.g., fire Scioscia, fire Butcher, etc) and awful things were said about Jerome Williams last season.  Those posters certainly thought they were absolutely justified. 

I never said I was superior; I merely observed how interesting it is when they vomit out criticism and then never show their faces when they are proven wrong when the team performs well.  If you want to bash me because you think I'm "such a good fan" then go ahead.  It's a message board.  I'll try to live it down.

I love it.  Now they know who they are and come out of the wood work.  I didn't mention a single name...not one.

Too many members of this forum post venom when the team is losing (e.g., fire Scioscia, fire Butcher, etc) and awful things were said about Jerome Williams last season.  Those posters certainly thought they were absolutely justified. 

I never said I was superior; I merely observed how interesting it is when they vomit out criticism and then never show their faces when they are proven wrong when the team performs well.  If you want to bash me because you think I'm "such a good fan" then go ahead.  It's a message board.  I'll try to live it down.

It's interesting that the whiners irritate you so much because you just took a completely positive thread, hi-jacked it, and turned it into your negative bitch fest. 

lol you basically just called out all the posters that are not as excited and optimistic as you are after 2 home wins against Houston with the best 2(uninjured) starters on the mound

lol you basically just called out all the posters that are not as excited and optimistic as you are after 2 home wins against Houston with the best 2(uninjured) starters on the mound

yeah, I'm kinda tempering my excitement unless we actually win the Minnesota series with Blanton(!!), Vargas(!), and Hanson(!!!), pitching

What awful things were said about Jerome last season?? All I remember was him being called a journey man...not necessarily awful, was there more? 

I think its a good sign that Trout and Hamilton seem to be getting jumpstarted. I don't care if it was against Houston, they looked pretty solid at the plate this series. Pujols is looking locked in as well, so having the big three going will be good. Hopefully we can take 2 of 3 from Minnesota as well. Next weekend's series against Detroit is going to be tough as hell. I think Richards is slated to pitch the first game of that series.

Whatever, we got our first series win of the season, we have to build off that. Now is the time to salvage our April. We can't afford a slow start again. Take these next two series!

Hey man, I apologize for snapping on you last night. That was very unbecoming of me, and I'm embarrassed for losing it. We're all fans here, and that was uncalled for.

It's interesting that the whiners irritate you so much because you just took a completely positive thread, hi-jacked it, and turned it into your negative bitch fest. 

You need to read entire posts and not just the first sentence.  The comment you are referring to was NOT the first one I made in response to Chuck's thread topic.  The previous comments were all positive, as was the second half of my most recent comment.  Get a clue and read the entire thread before jumping on the bandwagon with Reno and Tennischump.

You need to read entire posts and not just the first sentence.  The comment you are referring to was NOT the first one I made in response to Chuck's thread topic.  The previous comments were all positive, as was the second half of my most recent comment.  Get a clue and read the entire thread before jumping on the bandwagon with Reno and Tennischump.

In all fairness, he never said you hi-jacked the thread in your first post. As for the " the previous comments (that) were all positive", you only made one comment about Hamilton's HR.

The second half was positive? I'm not seeing it.

Today's win was nice.......actually almost necessary......but let's not get ahead of ourselves -- it's still Houston. We should have swept them at home. 

Minnesota is next and they are struggling this year -- if we can get the games in (weather issues back there -- and it's no longer the Metrodome -- thank goodness - what a lousy place to play ball that place was -- probably worse than the Kingdome in Seattle -- which was awful).........but Halos need to take two of three in Minnesota and then the six game home stand that will determine if the Halos will get off to a half-way decent start in April or if it's 2012 all over again and a lousy first month dooms the entire season.

A real test coming with Torii and the red hot Detroit Tigers coming into town followed by Texas........would be real nice if we went 5-1 on the homestand -- I think we can sweep Texas if everything goes right -- I don't think we can sweep Detroit........I'd be happy with winning the series.

The Astros are still a major league baseball team. And we went up against their ace. I'm good to go with the series win.

I'll just bet they would be more willing to play in the Metrodome than in low forties weather. Just a hunch

The second half was positive? I'm not seeing it.

"Too bad the failos who were here for the first week are not any longer.  It's amazing how many of them only login and post to complain when we lose and yet do absolutely nothing to further any baseball conversation when we win.  I used to read and post on the old board and I see the same names here consistently posting; however, it's the same old story with the whiners: they show up only when we lose.

As a supporter of the team, win or lose, I see this as a turn-around since taking this series was a necessity.  Pujols is back to his norms, Trout is heating up again and smiling, Hamilton is starting to rake, and our bull pen is getting it's head out of it's arse...credit goes to Butcher if you are willing to fire him when things don't go well.  All in all, it's a good thing this is happening just ten days into the season vs. all month long like last year.  I might be eating crow if we don't win another series for a while, but I'm betting we are a competitive team at this point."