• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Could this be THE turnaround game of the season?

Chuck

You can see in that celebration how pumped this team was.  I'm hoping this is a key building block, one of those games where the team gels a bit and starts to build some of the swagger they SHOULD have.

And it's interesting that the key pitching contributions came from the youngsters.  I like it.  Let's hope it continues.

Doesn't matter, it's the end result that does. These types of games can spark a team. Seen it happen over the years. Just like the 2002 club in Seattle after the 6-14 start.

...and the two Eckstein grand slams on consecutive days against Toronto, the second one a walk-off in the 14th inning. I felt at the time there was something special brewing. We traveled to Cleveland and beat them 21-2 and just kept winning.

Could be.

If they are able to come out tomorrow and win by a significant margin, that would certainly help solidify the thought of a turn around.

And they did. I love where this train is headed.

I know it's Houston, but winning on all cylinders like they did sure looked good. 

Today's win was nice.......actually almost necessary......but let's not get ahead of ourselves -- it's still Houston. We should have swept them at home. 

Minnesota is next and they are struggling this year -- if we can get the games in (weather issues back there -- and it's no longer the Metrodome -- thank goodness - what a lousy place to play ball that place was -- probably worse than the Kingdome in Seattle -- which was awful).........but Halos need to take two of three in Minnesota and then the six game home stand that will determine if the Halos will get off to a half-way decent start in April or if it's 2012 all over again and a lousy first month dooms the entire season.

A real test coming with Torii and the red hot Detroit Tigers coming into town followed by Texas........would be real nice if we went 5-1 on the homestand -- I think we can sweep Texas if everything goes right -- I don't think we can sweep Detroit........I'd be happy with winning the series.

Too bad the failos who were here for the first week are not any longer.  It's amazing how many of them only login and post to complain when we lose and yet do absolutely nothing to further any baseball conversation when we win.  I used to read and post on the old board and I see the same names here consistently posting; however, it's the same old story with the whiners: they show up only when we lose.

As a supporter of the team, win or lose, I see this as a turn-around since taking this series was a necessity.  Pujols is back to his norms, Trout is heating up again and smiling, Hamilton is starting to rake, and our bull pen is getting it's head out of it's arse...credit goes to Butcher if you are willing to fire him when things don't go well.  All in all, it's a good thing this is happening just ten days into the season vs. all month long like last year.  I might be eating crow if we don't win another series for a while, but I'm betting we are a competitive team at this point.

Too bad the failos who were here for the first week are not any longer.  It's amazing how many of them only login and post to complain when we lose and yet do absolutely nothing to further any baseball conversation when we win.  I used to read and post on the old board and I see the same names here consistently posting; however, it's the same old story with the whiners: they show up only when we lose.

As a supporter of the team, win or lose, I see this as a turn-around since taking this series was a necessity.  Pujols is back to his norms, Trout is heating up again and smiling, Hamilton is starting to rake, and our bull pen is getting it's head out of it's arse...credit goes to Butcher if you are willing to fire him when things don't go well.  All in all, it's a good thing this is happening just ten days into the season vs. all month long like last year.  I might be eating crow if we don't win another series for a while, but I'm betting we are a competitive team at this point.

Are you ****ing kidding me Pollyanna? Listen bud, I'm not gonna question your fandom, but I've been living and dying with this ****ing team since 1978, so don't get on your high-horse calling out everyone here who calls their favorite team out when they suck. And boy did they suck, really really suck up until last ****ing night when they had a miracle walk-of win at home against.......THE ASTROS!!!!! Yeah, I'm sure you knew it all along dude...all of us were just wantonly gesticulating for nothing. Let's give it a couple weeks before you claim fanhood supremacy.