• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

For those headed to Vegas this weekend

We had an earthquake this afternoon that has closed the interchange between US 95 and I-15, the busiest interchange in the city. Both highways are literally a parking lot this afternoon. At this point it is unknown when the interchanges will reopen. Inspectors from the Highway Department are on site checking for damage of the overpasses..

Heard about this today from my sister who lives in Henderson. She said 5.4 with the center in an area called Caliente.which is 75 miles from Henderson. Her house shook pretty good.  

I was planning on going up tomorrow and need to through the spaghetti bowl. Looks like that's not happening, ugh

Heard about this today from my sister who lives in Henderson. She said 5.4 with the center in an area called Caliente.which is 75 miles from Henderson. Her house shook pretty good.  

I was planning on going up tomorrow and need to through the spaghetti bowl. Looks like that's not happening, ugh

I have been through Caliente, used to pass through there when traveling for work on the way to Pioche, where the Department of Corrections has a conservation camp. Caliente has a great old train station which dates back to the days when the town was booming. For those familiar with the Area 51 area, you go through Caliente on the way to the Extraterrestrial Highway (officially Nevada 375) which runs to Rachel and the Little A'le'Inn.