• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dodgers fans made to put on D-Backs gear

Dodger fans sitting behind home plate in premium seats at Chase Field on Friday were told that they had to either remove their Dodger gear or switch seats by Arizona owner Ken Kendrick. He explained that "due to the high visibility" of the seats, they ask opposing fans not to wear their team's gear when sitting in those seats. When the fans elected to stay, he bought them all Diamondbacks gear and a round of drinks.

Seems stupid to me.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/diamondbacks-owner-forces-dodgers-fans-change-clothes-move-201010214--mlb.html

WTF that's bullshit, if I'm at a ball game I'm wearing my team's gear, I bought the damn tickets, I'll wear whatever the hell I please. I'm legit pissed off about this! What the hell man, first that story about that lady getting booted from the big A for cheering and now this? Get it together MLB

That is weak sauce.  Move your team from Arizona if you actually want hometown fans sitting in those seats.

haha very true.

Last time I was at a DBacks game was for Angels interleague game. For a team that is notoriously bad at fan attendance during away games there was a pretty solid presence.

I'm going to another interleague game later this year with some die hard Orioles fan friends. I fully expect Orioles fans to outcheer the Dbacks fans at that game, kinda like Red Sox games at the Big A.