• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 5/20/15 @Toronto

I don't think subtracting a below average hitter is going to be as bad as you think, strad

It's going to be bad because the team's offense is below average already. 

Edited by failos

Switch Trout and Krauss though.

Might also be good to platoon Trout and Calhoun. One righty one lefty.

Edited by ScottLux

Lots of talk about Jays trading a bat for pitching...

Eddy has a 10 million dollar club option next season and Bautista a 14 million dollar one...

Eddy wouldn't be much of a fit due to him and Albert both only being able to play 1st but Bautista is a solid outfield with a cannon for an arm. I know the Phillies are scouting the Jays farm system in case they make a play for Hamels but I'd be curious to know what'd it'd take to get either of those two. Especially if Albert is actually hurt for a long period of time.

For those of you who want Albert to retire, you're about to see just how bad this offense is going to be.

The people who want to see Pujols retire say that because they would like to see Pujols walk away from the game and give back a large amount of Arte Moreno's money. Of course if Pujols were to do that the MLBPA would probably plant the head of Pujols' favorite race horse on his mattress.

Edited by ScottLux