• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Josh blaming more people....

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/12900060/josh-hamilton-texas-rangers-los-angeles-angels-front-office-prevented-talking-owner-arte-moreno

FRISCO, Texas -- Texas Rangers outfielder Josh Hamilton said the Los Angeles Angels front office prevented him from talking to owner Arte Moreno.

There you have it it peeps..   Jerry Dipoto wouldnt let Josh talk to Arte.   

"I did what I needed to do to be a responsible man and employee and reach out to him, and I was always denied that opportunity, so my hands are clean."

I love how he can call someone low class while doing something low class.

Let if f*cking go dude. 

Edited by laagamer

Aloha MT.

Angels totally botched the Hamilton situation.

While Ham is ???, the media overall cursed the Halos from resigning MT or other FA.

On the bright side, Dipito and Arte will be gone one day.

Is this a spam e-mail?

I think it's dicked Arte wouldn't speak to Hamilton after Josh f'd up, if that's true.

The situation is such a shit show.

I don't think they had anything else to talk about. Hamilton broke his promises to his wife, the team and Arte Moreno himself. The only shit in this show is Hamilton's actions.

Aloha MT.

Angels totally botched the Hamilton situation.

While Ham is ???, the media overall cursed the Halos from resigning MT or other FA.

On the bright side, Dipito and Arte will be gone one day.

Trout signed an extension in March 2014 for another six years, but don't let that kill your roll, dude. Do tell us more.

I'm guessing that Dipito is a cross between Danny DeVito and Jerry Dipoto.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

I think it's dicked Arte wouldn't speak to Hamilton after Josh f'd up, if that's true.

The situation is such a shit show.

And as we all know, Josh Hamilton is telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, and he has never said anything that wasn't completely factual. Addicts don't lie or blame anyone else for their failings, that's another fact.

The dog might have eaten his homework, too.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan