• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

All Douche Team

eddings_doug.jpgThis is the biggest Jack-Ass ever. I mean, to replace "Country" Joe West...that's saying something. Even this year...Big Tough Dougie - who feels he should throw the new ball back to the pitcher, threw a ball ball so bad - that 6'7" Jered Weaver had to reach above his head and stretch to his left to catch it. Weav was nice. I would have stood there and let the ball pass over my head and just look at Dougie. Then there was his double screw job at 2B this year as well...when he called a player SAFE when Johnny Baseball tagged him (over turned by NY), and called Kole Calhoun OUT...and NY took pity on his poor ass and upheld the obvious bad call.

Such a sh!tty ump...no wonder I've NEVER seen him doing a post season game...#88 is a douche and a half.

Padilla

Lackey

Papi

Puig

A-Fraud

Josh Hamilton

Papelbon and his butt hole mouth looking in for the sign...1001_large.jpg

AJ Pricksinski

Jose Guillen

Ian Kinsler - "get off my lawn" in 20 more years

Rodney

Padilla Jr...Ventura