• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

All Douche Team

I was thinking about this earlier today. If you wanted to put together a team that nobody could stand, who would be on it? I have started with my All Douche Team. Mine are all active players (or other participants). Feel free to add your own.

OF: Bryce Harper

OF: Ryan Braun

OF: Josh Hamilton

1B: Mark Teixeira

2B: Ian Kinsler

3B: Pablo Sandoval

SS: Elvis Andrus

C: A. J. Pierzynski

DH: Alex Rodriguez (Honorable Mention: David Ortiz)

SP: Yordano Ventura

RP: Fernando Rodney

Umpire: Joe West

Broadcaster: John Sterling

Broadcaster: Ken "Hawk" Harrelson

Most of these need no explanation. Shortstop was a bit of a reach, because shortstops are generally not douchey for some reason. This seems to apply to infielders in general as, other than Ian Kinsler, most of my infielders are not in the same class in terms of douchiness as the others on the list.

As far as the broadcasters go, I don't mind Harrelson's homerism, but his expressions drive me nuts. Sterling takes Yankee arrogance to a whole new level. I couldn't stand him in Atlanta, but since he has gone to the Bronx he has become intolerable.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

I was thinking about this earlier today. If you wanted to put together a team that nobody could stand, who would be on it? I have started with my All Douche Team. Mine are all active players (or other participants). Feel free to add your own.

OF: Bryce Harper

OF: Ryan Braun

OF: Josh Hamilton

1B: Mark Teixeira

2B: Ian Kinsler

3B: Pablo Sandoval

SS: Elvis Andrus

C: A. J. Pierzynski

DH: Alex Rodriguez (Honorable Mention: David Ortiz)

SP: Yordano Ventura

RP: Fernando Rodney

Umpire: Joe West

Broadcaster: John Sterling

Broadcaster: Ken "Hawk" Harrelson

Most of these need no explanation. Shortstop was a bit of a reach, because shortstops are generally not douchey for some reason. This seems to apply to infielders in general as, other than Ian Kinsler, most of my infielders are not in the same class in terms of douchiness as the others on the list.

As far as the broadcasters go, I don't mind Harrelson's homerism, but his expressions drive me nuts. Sterling takes Yankee arrogance to a whole new level. I couldn't stand him in Atlanta, but since he has gone to the Bronx he has become intolerable.

Haters gonna hate.

OF: Johnny Damon

OF: Kevin Millar

OF: Manny Ramirez

1B: Doug Mientkiewicz

2B: Mark Bellhorn

SS: Orlando Cabrera

3B: Bill Mueller

C: Jason Varitek

DH: David Ortiz

SP: Derek Lowe

SP: Pedro Martinez

SP: Curt Schilling

SP: Tim Wakefield

SP: Bronson Arroyo

RP: Keith Foulke

RP: Mike Timlin

RP: Alan Embree

I think that covers it.

Harper came into the league as a complete douche, but feel he has toned it down over the years. I've actually come around to start rooting for the guy. The list is pretty accurate but would replace Harper with Carlos Gomez.

His bat flip...which turned out to be a fly out:

gomez-unwritten.gif

Which turned into this:

brawlin.gif

Some others:

Carlos-Gomez.gif

Carlos+Gomez+yelling.gif

ivbTuY82VsSdx.gif