• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Orioles (5/15/2015) - Iannetta benched again!

Chuck

The Angels better come out swinging today. We could almost guarantee a lost tomorrow unfornatuely.

We are facing Cy Norris tomorrow. Don't let that 9.00+ ERA fool you

4-0 in 6 career starts, with a 0.43 ERA. Ridiculous.

Edited by Sam Sanchez

What I'm wondering is, has Ianetta lost his job because of his production at the plate...or his shakiness behind the plate? If Perez wasn't as solid behind the plate as he has been I'm not sure he'd be getting the bulk of the playing time.

The Angels better come out swinging today. We could almost guarantee a lost tomorrow unfornatuely.

We are facing Cy Norris tomorrow. Don't let that 9.00+ ERA fool you

4-0 in 6 career starts, with a 0.43 ERA. Ridiculous.

Looks like #Orioles RHP Bud Norris, who is 4-0 with 0.43 ERA vs. #Angels, will be scratched Saturday because of flu-like symptoms.

Hell yeah Viruses!

What I'm wondering is, has Ianetta lost his job because of his production at the plate...or his shakiness behind the plate? If Perez wasn't as solid behind the plate as he has been I'm not sure he'd be getting the bulk of the playing time.

Based on Skips history, I would guess defensive prowness. The guy has a solid glove, Weav pitched the best all season with him, killer play at the plate against the Rockies on Weds, I don't think he has a passed ball, and he just looks effing good out there.

Add the fact he has more rbi's and the same number of hits as Chris in a little over a week, and, well, it'd be downright stupid not to put him out there.

Which surprises me considering Mathis who I considered one of the worst catchers we ever had, got more playing time over Napoli who I considered mediocre but still overall better than Mathis, so either I was missing something back then or Skip has changed his ways.

Either way this is very surprising to see from Skip, IMO, very out of character, and I for one am completely greatful for it.

I'm sure Chris is a great teammate and person, but I'm not quite sure what the organization or Skip liked about him behind the plate. IMO since day 1 there were always things that bugged me about him catching whether it was lack of a solid glove to get calls, poor throws to second, or missing plays at the plate, this stuff always drove me nuts.

Glad to see Perez in there! Kill it kid!