• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What's with these fan speculated Bourjos rumors?

Chuck

To anyone who suggests trading Bourjos for pitching, who rounds out the lineup once he's gone? Either Trumbo plays in the OF and we find a DH or Trumbo stays at DH and we find an OF. Given Calhoun is injured for five weeks, who is it? Schuck? Conger? Either way, shit.

Trading an outfielder only makes sense if you have more than you need. We don't.

To anyone who suggests trading Bourjos for pitching, who rounds out the lineup once he's gone? Either Trumbo plays in the OF and we find a DH or Trumbo stays at DH and we find an OF. Given Calhoun is injured for five weeks, who is it? Schuck? Conger? Either way, shit.

Trading an outfielder only makes sense if you have more than you need. We don't.

MANNY RAMIREZ FOR DH!!! 

;)

I don't agree with that at all. When your team has more pressing needs (pitching), you sacrifice a player in order to fill those needs. It's not always about giving up your scraps that you "don't really need". I'd say the hole(s) in the rotation are much more significant than a hole that would be created by trading Bourjos.

Why the hell of trade Wells if were going to trade Bourjos?

I think we might trade Bourjos at the end of this year, but only if a replacement (Calhoun or Witherspoon perhaps) who is significantly better than Shuck is ready to be called up. 

Bourjos for Matt Harrison.

That one couldn't move - has no legs at all.  The Rangers have Gentry and Martin now, with Engel Beltre, Lewis Brinson, and a couple others down in the system.  And just now shedding Julio Borbon since he's out of options.  Stacked with CF'ers with speed.  Getting a regular rotation starter for PB would take a ninja act.

Bourjos isn't going anywhere. One hitless night and were ready to deal him? He's a victim of Fat Mikes seat getting extremly hot and name wasn't pulled out of the hat tonight.

God I hope that isn't true.  I hope Mike just wanted to rest PB with Richards on the mound who is more of a ground ball pitcher while the other pitchers are fly ball pitchers and PB will be more needed.