• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What's with these fan speculated Bourjos rumors?

Chuck

So Bourjos sits in favor of Schuck and he's on the way out in a trade for a starting pitcher? 

I don't see it happening, but let's play while we're at it. 

Who needs Bourjos (a centerfielder) and which team can deal a good SP for him?

Go....

Trading Bourjos at this point would be very weird and panicky.

He resisted all the chances to trade Bourjos and sent Morales out for a starting pitcher instead of Bourjos specifically because he liked what Bourjos brought to the team; so this would be a complete 180...halfway through April.

I'd be fine with trading Bourjos if it got the Angels a good return. The only problem is that the Angels need a legit #2 starter. Someone like Mat Latos. Even though the Reds could probably use an outfielder, there is no way they would give up Latos for Bourjos.

So Bourjos sits in favor of Schuck and he's on the way out in a trade for a starting pitcher? 

I don't see it happening, but let's play while we're at it. 

Who needs Bourjos (a centerfielder) and which team can deal a good SP for him?

Go....

I saw one rumor that Arte personally instructed Sciosia to play Trout in CF for Trout Bobblehead day, hence why we have Shuck and not Bourjos playing.

The Brewers could use a CF. Wonder what it would take to get Gallardo?

Probably more than the Angels can offer.

Gallardo has been pretty average lately, and off to a bad start. 

They have Carlos Gomez who is an above average CF defensively and was nearly a 20/40 player last season.