• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Former Angels Alert: Luis Jimenez, Kevin Gregg, Jose Rondon, Taylor Lindsey, etc.

While I was upset about the Rondon trade and the Conger trade, I was probably even more upset about the Bourjos and Grichuk for Freese trade. You may want to include them in your list.

Elliot Morris remains the guy I most hated to lose in the Street deal.   Gotta give to get.    Lindsey's numbers in Reno are pretty awful.

was about to post the same thing.  

Is there one prospect that Dipoto has given up that has turned out to be a difference maker at this point?  

Yea the Angels should have held on to both of those guys and let them pitch through their struggles for 3 to 5 years each so we could have two good pitchers now. Dropped the ball on those two.

No but the angels should have signed Colon aka andre the giant when he was a FA after oakland or even traded for him this last off season when it was rumored the Mets wanted to trade a SP

No but the angels should have signed Colon aka andre the giant when he was a FA after oakland or even traded for him this last off season when it was rumored the Mets wanted to trade a SP

If they were in the market for an affordable starting pitcher with a history of PED use I would agree with you.

Yea the Angels should have held on to both of those guys and let them pitch through their struggles for 3 to 5 years each so we could have two good pitchers now. Dropped the ball on those two.

Why are the mods at times the biggest pricks here? 

Did I say we should have kept them? I said currently they are pitching like aces, and they are.