• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngeIs to announce a DL move, maybe two

I don't get the infatuation with these fake DL stints when the ENTIRE lineup and MOST of the pitching staff is underperforming. 

How does this improve morale again? 

Aybar and Jepsen are both legitimately hurt. 

#Angels lineup today: Shuck LF, Trout CF, Pujols DH, Hamilton RF, Trumbo 1B, Kendrick 2B, Iannetta C, Romine SS,Jimenez 3B, Richards P

No Bourjos?

I know we've got quite a few guys injured, but Shuck leading off makes zero sense.  Trout leading off with Kendrick or Iannetta hitting second seems far more practical.  Or, how about playing Bourjos?

Our lack of depth though is being totally exposed, we need to trade for an Izturis type utility infielder pronto.

I know we've got quite a few guys injured, but Shuck leading off makes zero sense.  Trout leading off with Kendrick or Iannetta hitting second seems far more practical.  Or, how about playing Bourjos?

Our lack of depth though is being totally exposed, we need to trade for an Izturis type utility infielder pronto.

Why didn't we re-sign Izturis in the first place? He's playing pretty well with the Jays.

Hard to trade when they have NO depth to trade from

Since the beginning of the 2011 season, the Angels have a .200 winning percentage when they don't have a Wells in the organization.

It was a move that needed to be made.

We need to find some other dude named "Mathis" so that our pitching goes back to pre-2012 quality.

Stradling, you know I respect what you say on here.

But it does seem a bit strong to use the "petulant children" phrase when this team has sucked so much so far.

Is there still 152 games to go? Yes

But is there much faith in this team, as it's currently constructed?

AO, I'm not really talking about you. I'm talking about the "fan" that has to place blame on every single thing that happens in a ball game. The blame usually falls on Scioscia which is whatever. But, with this staff, the way they are throwing right now, there are no good moves.

Should we roll a team like the Astros, yes. But you have followed baseball longer than I have so you know that things in this sport seldom go as planned.