• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Houston vs. Angels (5/8/2015)

meanwhile - in Calgary -- Flames 2, Ducks 2  -- end of second period,

why do I think the Ducks letting Game 3 slip away the other night is going to come back to haunt them?

they pretty much had this series won and were about to go up 3-0 when they lost the lead late in the third and lost Game Three in OT.

have a bad feeling...........

I don't agree with every thing I read on the board, but I don't respond to those I disagree with with personal attacks. I don't have time for that crap. It is counter productive and takes away from the free flow of ideas that make the site so interesting.

it wasn't a personal attack. He didn't call YOU an idiot. He called the statement idiotic. He was merely letting his idea flow freely.

Go Angels!

Anyone have access to stats that breakdown the Angels aggregated hitting stats  by position in the lineup. I am curious to find out what the cleanup position has produced so far. Also, would like to know what our designated hitters have done.  

Weaver is now consistently inconsistent........he can pitch a very good quality start game (like he has going tonight) and then come back in the next outing and get shelled.

and unlike some of our starters of recent years (remember Santana?) I don't think it's a home and away thing.......it's just being consistently inconsistent.

and despite the posts, comments etc.  I still think the home town 'discount' long term contract the Halos signed Weaver to was a very good move.

on his worst days, Weaver is still a serviceable number 4 starter -- on his now (present day) best day, he's not quite the ace he once was but a solid number 2 rotation guy and every once in a while pitches a real gem.

Anyone have access to stats that breakdown the Angels aggregated hitting stats  by position in the lineup. I am curious to find out what the cleanup position has produced so far. Also, would like to know what our designated hitters have done.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/team/stats/batting/_/name/laa/cat/OPS/split/112/los-angeles-angels

there's stats batting cleanup. Click on SPLITS to see the rest

Anyone have access to stats that breakdown the Angels aggregated hitting stats by position in the lineup. I am curious to find out what the cleanup position has produced so far. Also, would like to know what our designated hitters have done.

Those stats will be skewed due to the few games where Calhoun batted cleanup.

So I am free to call any statement by anyone on this board anything I want as long as I couch my reply in a semantically correct manner.

of course. why wouldn't you be? it's pretty much all that is done here

so the people that aren't/weren't here when he posted that are bandwagoners?

"idiotic statement" was being kind

I just kind of took it to mean the board is clearly a lot slower lately and so is stadium attendance...a lot of the people not showing up were probably bandwagoners and are now at the Latrine