• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

That's the kind of stuff that can't happen

This team is pretty damn boring

even my extreme passion for baseball cant help it

I agree. I have honestly watched maybe two or three games especially with the Ducks still being in the playoffs. 

I'll tune in to watch Trout bat, but that's about it. 

They just need to find some consistency.  Unfortunately, consistency likely isn't coming unless we have a change in personnel.  Iannetta's defense is awful and so is his offense right now.  Promote Bandy to play catcher with Perez.  One Iannetta starts hitting again, he can serve as DH and emergency catcher. 

Joyce's slump now has last 3 months.  All the way back to February in Spring Training, when he wasn't hitting then either.  It's time to bench him.  Make him a lefty bat off the bench like they do Navarro.  Promote Green and put him in LF.  Promote Kubitza and put him at DH. 

Cowgill wasn't great last year and this year his baserunning has been even worse.  Promote Brown, who's an actual late inning pinch runner to take over that role. 

Get Tropeano into the rotation.  I don't care if its Shoemaker or Weaver or whoever, but that kid needs to be pitching every 5 days.  Promote Bedrosian and get him back into the bullpen.  The sooner he figures it out and the major league level, the sooner the angels bullpen will be settled. 

Bandy, Green, Kubitza, Brown, Tropeano, Bedrosian.  These are the guys that'll bring consistency to the Angels.  Not Iannetta, Joyce, Cowgill, Navarro, and Matthues.

Bring in the younger ones to inject energy and excitement to this ball club that's becoming stale under the onslaught of underperforming veterans.