• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Houston vs. Angels (5/7/2015) #SweepTheStros

I don't have a problem with Ianetta. We shouldn't give up on him completely and we don't want to burn the rookie out by plating full time immediately. Maybe this is the step that gets Ianetta 14.0 to return.

He is statistically the worst hitter in the majors this year, no qualified hitter has a worse OBP, SLG% or OPS (admittedly Iannetta isn't qualified either, but even the non-qualified guys worse than him are either pitchers or only have a handful of ABs). I know he's not going to be this bad forever (and after this post will probably homer today) but his playing time should be very infrequent at the moment.

Freaking brilliant, Albert. I can live with the fact he's old, slow and not very good anymore but how does someone who's been around as long as he has do so many stupid things on the bases?

Because the managers mentality is be stupidly aggressive on the bases and if you make a bonehead mistake its okay.