• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Houston vs. Angels (5/7/2015) #SweepTheStros

Apart from a few good starters and Altuve, there is nothing impressive about HOU...which means the Angels, Rangers, A's and M's are all pretty damn mediocre

Castro is solid, Springer is really good, villar is a decent player and their farm is loaded.

They're not as one dimensional as the angels. And of course they don't beat themselves like we do

I don't know about you guys, but that 9th inning put me in a shitty mood prior to going to bed, even waking up this morning. 

Sucks to totally dominate a game for 8 innings only for one guy to come in and **** it all up. Grrrrrr

Oh and Iannetta, I wanted to strangle him last night. 

It was one of those innings mixed with some doink hits and clutch hits. Kole just misses a diving catch on a ball not hit that hard, Carter breaks his bat for a doink single, 2 solid hits, and a slow dribbler that only a guy with Altuve's speed could beat out a double play.

Frustrating definitely. Iannetta brain farts became more glaring as they potentially changed the outcome of the game.

Edited by Richard

And if the Astros continue to win 65% of their games through the end of the season I will be shocked. Streaks come in go. Champions minimize the losing streaks.

agree their pen is pretty good.

If Marisnick has and ops above .800 by seasons end, then I will be shocked.