• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New England Cheats Again

nando714

Who cares about how much of an advantage the Patriots gained. They broke the rules!! Again!! And they were bending the shit out of the rules with that eligible receiver shit they pulled in the playoffs. I don't feel bad for them in any way.

And the $1 million fine? Brady won't be paid his $3 million while he is suspended so the Patriots will be making $2 million. Awesome

I was being sarcastic.

They would have smoked Indy with volleyballs. As Bill Burr said, "Our defense didn't have any trouble catching Indy's balls"

The whole thing is pointless and just adds to a growing disdain for the NFL brand/product.

• 2 months later...

Punishing someone that got caught cheating is pointless?  Classic Brandon.

NFL upholds the suspension.  I love all the butt hurt Patriots fans.

Part of the decision notes that Brady had his cell phone destroyed shortly before he met with investigators.

There was a rumor that Brady was considering taking this to a federal court if he lost his appeal.

There's about six weeks until the season starts. I wonder how tough it'll be to get his case in front of a judge in that time.

brady getting very aggressive in his denial. apparently has filed suit in a federal court in minnesota.

i don't know how guilty he is, but i think he's guilty of something. that destroyed cell phone seems like it'll be a big problem for him.

Nate is a tool. Everyone from ex-QB's, to coaches, to ball boys have come out and said it's the norm. He's just being a pussy both of his teams lost to the Pats at some point. It's like Ray Rice, he punched a chick and it was settled....they show a video of it and now it's a different crime and punishment, like what happened originally was something different. Same here, he's fine and like every other player/former player until a phone goes missing...now it's different and a different set of rules and circumstances. The NFL is bullshit and panders to media and crowd reception.

Dudes in this country get away with murder for lack of evidence, but in the NFL guys who toss a cell phone are guilty. This shit, like most of Goodell's court meanderings, won't hold up. No proof outside of someone getting rid of a cell phone? Asinine.

Nate is a tool. Everyone from ex-QB's, to coaches, to ball boys have come out and said it's the norm. He's just being a pussy both of his teams lost to the Pats at some point. It's like Ray Rice, he punched a chick and it was settled....they show a video of it and now it's a different crime and punishment, like what happened originally was something different. Same here, he's fine and like every other player/former player until a phone goes missing...now it's different and a different set of rules and circumstances. The NFL is bullshit and panders to media and crowd reception.

Dudes in this country get away with murder for lack of evidence, but in the NFL guys who toss a cell phone are guilty. This shit, like most of Goodell's court meanderings, won't hold up. No proof outside of someone getting rid of a cell phone? Asinine.

So cheating is ok as long as everyone does it.  You must not be against steroids then either.

I think it's overblown but break the rules whether it's a rule others admit to breaking or not agreeing with and you do the time.  I agree they'd be better off just dropping it but at 37 I'm guessing Tom is seeing his window closing and wants that next ring to pass Montana and Bradshaw.  Kraft already said yesterday he thinks the league screwed up and won't be telling Brady to let it go any time soon.  

That is what I'm thinking. He should have taken the suspension quietly and delt with the questions for a week after his return and be done with it. The ownership of the Patriots should take him aside and tell him to drop it before they drop him.

exactly. it's a story that isn't going away anytime soon. take your suspension and be done with it. move on to the rest of the season.

i find it odd, to say the least, that goodell was the one who handed down the sentence, and then was also the one who handled the appeal. this screams conflict of interest. there should have been a neutral party handling one of these steps, and that might give brady some help in his court case.

• 4 weeks later...