• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Who goes first Butcher or Scioscia?

Who goes first?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes first Scioscia or Butcher?

• Scioscia
    • Butcher
    • Package deal

The hitting will turn around and to some degree so will the pitching. That being said they will both be gone very soon if it doesn't turn around. For the first time I feel like Scioscia will be gone if they don't win at least one of these next two against Houston.

You trust Mime with catchers after the Mathis/Napoli debacle? I certainly don't.

He has to be good at something doesn't he haha?

At least he would not be making any decisions or be in a leadership role. My point is, I'm sure he would be so embarrassed and walk away, but then again, the guy is one of the most stubborn persons in the world and that might not be the case.

Butcher.  Too much money owed to Scioscia to at least not try to retain him and put a new Dipoto choice coaching staff around him. If that doesn't work, then fire Scioscia.  

This. It's pure economics. Replacing the pitching coach would be far less expensive, and if it gets results no other move may be necessary.

That works too. Or, just let him work with Reagins.

"More coffee, Mr. Moreno? I just made a fresh pot."

Dipoto has assembled a starting staff of 4 fives and Weaver who is on the DL. If all the starters perform to their norm this is a 80-85 win team at best. The disappointments are everywhere. Wilson mostly. I expected about what we sre seeing from the other starters.

Dipoto has assembled a starting staff of 4 fives and Weaver who is on the DL. If all the starters perform to their norm this is a 80-85 win team at best. The disappointments are everywhere. Wilson mostly. I expected about what we sre seeing from the other starters.

Absolutely right. Its amazing all of the bitching that went on when Dipoto signed these guys on the offseason. Now that he's reaping what he's sewn, the reality hits and fans here get amnesia all of the sudden.

So Dipoto shares no responsibility for the pitching staff he assembled?  It looks to me as though he acquired a box of rocks and told Scioscia and Butcher to make a sand castle out of it.

Hardly a box of rocks. Why do pitchers come to anaheim only to fail miserably only to succeed else where?

Since bud black left pitching has not been as dominant. ...

Hardly a box of rocks. Why do pitchers come to anaheim only to fail miserably only to succeed else where?

Since bud black left pitching has not been as dominant. ...

Exactly. Why is it always that guys that have had success elsewhere come here and just suck? Oh, I know why! Mike Scioscia and staff.