• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Angels Future LF is....

Would the Brewers possibly part with Khris Davis? Maybe Dipoto can swing a deal for him and Lind. Kill two birds with one stone.

I am actually working on an article of my own regarding trade possibilities tdawg and Khris Davis is actually a good target you're correct. I'll expand on it when I get it completed. Your idea to grab both Davis and Lind actually has a lot of merit in terms of addressing the left field and left handed power situation.

Sucking last year and pitching well this year is definition of inconsistency.

In case of Wilson

2012 pitched well.

2013 pitch well first half. Blew the second half.

2014. Pitch well for two months. Blew the other four

2015 pitching well for six weeks.

now let's talk about consistency!

Semantics, and you know it. Bottom line,he's pitching well right now, and since we're down to three starters who are pitching well, getting rid of one of them would be idiotic. Who pray tell would you replace him with, factoring in that Tropeano might be needed to cover for Weaver or Wilson already? They'd end up trading for another pitcher.

No thank you on Khris Davis.

Any particular reason? He's young, has power, and will play better defense than Joyce. If he can be had for a decent price I'd say go for it.

It isn't as though the Angels have anything better waiting in their system to take over in left. Davis is also under club control until 2020.

No argument. But you guys are saying we need to trade two top pitching prospect for major league dh. I would rather trade Wilson and get two players and move up our prospects.

We are not debating in a vacuum. Of course I don't want Wilson traded when he is pitching well. I just would rather trade one Wilson than two of Tropeana, Heany, Newcomb.

Semantics, and you know it. Bottom line,he's pitching well right now, and since we're down to three starters who are pitching well, getting rid of one of them would be idiotic. Who pray tell would you replace him with, factoring in that Tropeano might be needed to cover for Weaver or Wilson already? They'd end up trading for another pitcher.

Well, he's mostly a RF but with Polanco, Marte, and McCutchen occupying the OF for the next 10 years they decided to move him to 1B to help him get to the bigs another way.

and they have no confidence in Alvarez longterm at 1B, so I doubt they trade him. 

Cron is no longer a trade chip. He's broken and a bust. 

Why do I have this feeling that Either is going to be making his way down the 5 later this year, with Arte picking up most of the tab to offset the lower-end prospects we deal.

Doubtful ... but I was thinking the same thing. He's owed roughly around $50M guaranteed for three years. If the Dogs picked up half the money ... you would have to consider it. Dodgers still waiting on Puig to return first.

I also feel it would be fascinating to see the package Revere would demand. He has 3+ years of team control, is in his physical prime, is making a reasonable salary and is coming from a team in need of both hitting and pitching.

Something like Yarbrough, Heaney, Rhoades, Green and Alcantara. Could be a spectacular overpay.

Holy cow, that's a terrible proposal lol. I'd rather give Gary Brown a shot before giving up any one of those players for Revere.

We're not trading Heaney unless we get a star in return. It won't take much to land Brown or Revere IMO. 

Give them Green and a lower tier prospect for either of the two. If we're not going to use Green my as well trade him.