• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Most important homestand of the year

Exaggeration? Too early to tell??

In any event, if Houston keeps winning and we stumble against Seattle, we'll be digging a bigger hole by Thursday. Then four games vs. the red-hot Astros.

Tonight we face King Felix, while the Rangers' Ross Detwiler with his 8.66 ERA and three losses matches up with Dallas Keuchel (3-0, 0.73 ERA).

Bats need to wake the hell up before it's too late!

I don't know about you but this homestand doesn't feel like "the most important of the year" to me. I'm not sure under what extreme circumstances could the third homestand of the year be the most important. 

If we're ten games back by Thursday, it will seem pretty darn important to me. That's the worst-case scenario.

If we're ten games back by Thursday, it will seem pretty darn important to me. That's the worst-case scenario.

would it be less important if we were three games back in September and going into this home-stand?

Yes, we don't want to keep losing pace with the Astros' but there is a lot of baseball left regardless what we do in this home-stand.  

Plus I don't about you but I have hard time believing that the Astro's are going to win 70% of their games all year.