• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

finally! Charlie Sheen weighs in on the Josh Hamilton situation

You really don't have to explain it, I'm not an idiot. Seems like something went over your head with my comment.

i'm not understanding how your comment could be misinterpreted. you clearly thought he was referencing the devil rays.

Edited by ukyah

i'm not understanding how your comment could be misinterpreted. you clearly thought he was referencing the devil rays.

Christ on a cracker, you people are slow sometimes. No, I did not think he was referencing the Devil Rays.

My original comment was LOL, well under the Devils (Devil Rays at the time!) he was suspended two years, the Angels didn't do that...Charlie should get his teams straight. Since I obviously have to break this joke down, since I said "The Angels didn't do that" I clearly knew he was referencing the Angels with the "Devils" remark. My comment implied that the Angels didn't treat him the way the real "Devils" had, and that perhaps Charlie should watch what he was saying when he tried to be clever with his comments and giving teams different names, since Hammy actually had played for a team called the Devils, under whom he was actually suspended.

I can't believe I'm having to explain a stupid one line comment here or that you think *I'm* the one who missed something. Seriously, people. This thread *has* gone full-throttle stupid. I'm out.

Edited by AngelsSurfer

Christ on a cracker, you people are slow sometimes. No, I did not think he was referencing the Devil Rays.

My original comment was LOL, well under the Devils (Devil Rays at the time!) he was suspended two years, the Angels didn't do that...Charlie should get his teams straight. Since I obviously have to break this joke down, since I said "The Angels didn't do that" I clearly knew he was referencing the Angels with the "Devils" remark. My comment implied that the Angels didn't treat him the way the real "Devils" had, and that perhaps Charlie should watch what he was saying when he tried to be clever with his comments and giving teams different names, since Hammy actually had played for a team called the Devils, under whom he was actually suspended.

I can't believe I'm having to explain a stupid one line comment here or that you think *I'm* the one who missed something. Seriously, people. This thread *has* gone full-throttle stupid.

I don't understand. Please explain again. This time type slowly. 

I believe that's his real account. At least I have been following it for years. When I first signed up with Twitter it recommended it.

Why bother to read Charlie Sheen when there are actually books that might provide useful information about life?

I can't believe I'm having to explain a stupid one line comment here or that you think *I'm* the one who missed something. Seriously, people. This thread *has* gone full-throttle stupid. I'm out.

Cracker?

You people??