• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

You know what's better than watching an Angel game?

Everything else I did today. Spent time with the family, saw the Avengers movie, planted a rose bush. You just never know how long those type of things will be there. Peeked at the box score a couple of times and didn't watch a single pitch of the game today and I feel pretty good.

Got diagnosed with diabetes two weeks ago.

At least I can do something about it. Not sure if the Angels can learn how to hit, though.

My A1C was slightly elevated so I made a lot of lifestyle changes. It's not easy but it can be done. Baseball this year seems less important to me this year.

This is a tired team led by a manager who has arguably been here too long. Yeah, I know we've had all those threads and there's nothing more to be said. We're stuck with him for a few more years. The players have to get their act together and figure out how to hit a damn baseball. This upcoming home stand will be huge.

Edited by fan_since79

I agree.

I went to home depot and bought a new jig saw. Also did some projects around the house. Painted the spare room and spare bathroom. have to pick out a new toilet and dishwasher coming up soon. Great sunday

Edited by nando714

Bad Angels baseball is still better than no baseball. The problem with this team is there isn't a single prospect on the roster that is compelling. We don't have the next Calhoun getting some at bats, or the next Richards every fifth day. The closest thing we have right now is Little G, and he's not really the future. If we are out of it by July then we will see two arms and Kubitza come up but really that's about it.