• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Torii Hunter continues to be a huge moron

People are rightfully taking him apart on this.

Saw that Mayweather's camp denied press credentials for the fight to two female reporters who have been critical of his history of beating up women.

I can also tell you that his assholishness isn't an act. My stepdaughter worked as a security guard at the gated community where Mayweather lives. She didn't know him and she asked for identification before clearing him to enter. She had to call a supervisor to keep him from assaulting her.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

People are rightfully taking him apart on this.

Saw that Mayweather's camp denied press credentials for the fight to two female reporters who have been critical of his history of beating up women.

I can also tell you that his assholishness isn't an act. My stepdaughter worked as a security guard at the gated community where Mayweather lives. She didn't know him and she asked for identification before clearing him to enter. She had to call a supervisor to keep him from assaulting her.

If your step daughter didn't know who the residents are and even more so a celebrity that lives there, someone running security is incompetent as hell. It also doesn't make sense that Mayweather has to check in when he should have a pass code or card key. Something is fishy about this story.

If your step daughter didn't know who the residents are and even more so a celebrity that lives there, someone running security is incompetent as hell. It also doesn't make sense that Mayweather has to check in when he should have a pass code or card key. Something is fishy about this story.

They have a manned gatehouse. Everyone going in has to check in with security. If they don't live there, they have to say who they are visiting and the guard then calls that person to confirm that they are authorized to go in. The guards are told to ask for ID on anyone they allow to go in if they don't know them. This happened during my stepdaughter's first week on the job. This is a huge neighborhood, and it would be impossible for them to have the guard staff memorize everyone who lives there.

You can believe it or not, your choice. I'm not given to making crap up.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

I'm very confused. He's a bad dude because he was rooting for Mayweather, then tweeted that, then followed up that tweet basically giving a "no comment" on the Mayweather abuse allegations?

Agreed. Not sure i get the controversy here.

I 5hink he was just saying he thinks mayweather was going to win (like a lot of people predicted), and followed that with basically saying "im just talking about the fight against manny, im not talking about anything else"