• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Todays lineup (5/2)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree that he would have been out anyway. Nice AB's by Kole and Freese though. Move Albert to 5 hole also.

I presume you typed this right after Pujols hit that solo shot and just right now got around to posting.

BTW the ball the umpire called Pujols out on was the furthest outside of the zone of any pitch he called a strike today.

I presume you typed this right after Pujols hit that solo shot and just right now got around to posting.

BTW the ball the umpire called Pujols out on was the furthest outside of the zone of any pitch he called a strike today.

No I typed this after I've seen how he's looked at the plate all season. BTW if you're trying to insinuate that I'm one of the Pujols bashers on this board, I'm not. I just like the way Kole looked in the cleanup spot recently. Stop trying to look for things to argue with people about.