• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Chris Iannetta

It's time he gets his own thread.  

We have seen a lot of struggling players trying to find their way over the years, but what is happening with Chris is about the worst I an recall.  

I haven't seen him hit a ball hard.  It's either an ugly whiff or an ugly pop out.  

It's actually been quite impressive.  

Three steps to ending this thread:

1. Players sometimes start slowly and/or slump.

2. Every player declines at some point or another, and 32 isn't an uncommon time to fall apart.

3. On May 2 it is too soon to say the latter, so we're left hoping he figures things out. Unless he's actually injured he's not being put on the DL or pushed aside for Bandy or Perez. We can check back in a month.

What more can be said?

/thread

For whatever reason this slump is in Ianetta's head. It's apparent since it is effecting him behind the plate as well. The guy looks completely lost right now. He'll get better and snap out of it but it's getting pretty old

Yea I don't know what is wrong with him but at this point it's mental, he isn't this bad. As far as the past ball is concerned he asked for a slider towards the outside part of the plate and Smith threw a fastball that tailed in, those things happen.

It's time he gets his own thread.  

We have seen a lot of struggling players trying to find their way over the years, but what is happening with Chris is about the worst I an recall.  

I haven't seen him hit a ball hard.  It's either an ugly whiff or an ugly pop out.  

It's actually been quite impressive.  

Give him credit. He did hit a weak fly ball to right field last night.