• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Daniel Murphy ?

A slow 31 year old who wouldn't even hit 7 HRs a year playing half his games in Anaheim.

I think the Angels have to go after Cespedes, who definitely won't be anything more than his career averages of .271 and 26 HR. While not too special he is certainly better than Murphy and GMJ 2.0 (Heyward).

You know Cespedes and Murphy play two completely different positions, right?

Also holy shit you actually just called Heyward GMJ 2.0. This forum is amazing.

لي و الأخوة آمل حقا أن الملائكة هي قادرة على توقع بعض الخفافيش الكبيرة!

He says that he hopes the Angels get a bat.  In case anyone else was interested, 

Murphy has been a solid player the past few years but this postseason likely will help him cash in a bit more. Buying high on a guy is not what you want to be doing. Hope the Angels do not sign him. Don't be that dumb team to overpay for the guy

You do know you are talking about the Angels right?  Overpay is in our DNA.

I really hope the Angels don't sign him.  Amazing how people will look at a small size like the postseason and completely forget the previous 3-4 years of a guy's career, thinking that's the guy they're getting.  I like to call it the Austin Croshere effect.  Link provided for those of you who don't know who he is.  All it takes is one dumb GM/owner though.

Edited by aznhockeyguy