• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Gym Thread: Bodybuilding - Cardio - Weight Loss

At my worst I was checking in at over 250 about a year ago.  Weighed myself this morning (as I do every Monday after my morning dump, of course) and I'm down to 219.5.  Dropped down a waist size on the new shorts (no, not jorts, but cammo cargo shorts) I bought yesterday.  Feeling good and motivated.  My goal is to get back down under 200 before the end of the year and to maintain right around there.  Slow and steady, just watching what I eat and increasing my physical activity.

1 hour ago, Glen said:

At my worst I was checking in at over 250 about a year ago.  Weighed myself this morning (as I do every Monday after my morning dump, of course) and I'm down to 219.5.  Dropped down a waist size on the new shorts (no, not jorts, but cammo cargo shorts) I bought yesterday.  Feeling good and motivated.  My goal is to get back down under 200 before the end of the year and to maintain right around there.  Slow and steady, just watching what I eat and increasing my physical activity.

Nice job, Glen! 

I'm comfortable at 220 lbs since I'm lifting heavy at the gym, eating carbs only before the gym and never after or late at night. I too got up to 255 lbs two & 1/2 years ago. It was when I had to walk up 10 flights of stairs and nearly died that I decided to go back to healthy living, exercising and weight lifting again. I was a gym rat from 19-28 years old.... then I got married, lazy and fat. It also doesn't help that when I was working out I was doing construction, but when I settled down and got married, I also went to school and got an IT/Software engineering job which means I'm sitting on my ass all day long.