• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Blogger melts down over Josh Hamilton

Rev posted a goodbye post before it also got taken down lol

http://deadspin.com/sociopathic-angels-blogger-posts-now-deleted-rant-about-1700641867

1229178693997344938.png

He was fired. 

Update: The guy (Rev Halofan) who wrote this blog post was fired by SB Nation, and posted a crazy goodbye rant on Halo’s Heaven, which was deleted shortly after publication. Here’s what he wrote:

1229178693774216106_zps2bboofv2.png

Wow.  I had no idea I worked for the 2nd place team.  This sucks!

Well, we've always been first to the Angels, including their longest tenured employee (Tim Mead), their GM and Owner. We even have the respect as an organization from the players who we've interviewed so many of over the years. 

I'll take that over one man's angry opinion as he's shown the door. 

Well, we've always been first to the Angels, including their longest tenured employee (Tim Mead), their GM and Owner. We even have the respect as an organization from the players who we've interviewed so many of over the years. 

I'll take that over one man's angry opinion as he's shown the door. 

I think it's nice that we've always kept our independence as well.  While others have sold themselves out to companies like SBN or Fox Sports, we passed on those offers because we wanted to maintain our own voice.  

I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with other sites that have sold out to the man.  I'm just saying we're better.  

And more humble. 

I would hate for our site to get a black eye like that. It's one of the reasons I think moderating is an important part of our message board. The guy who posted that RevHalo or whatever his name is, is a piece, not the piece, but a piece. If I were a mod on that site and we endorsed a blog like that I would be embarrassd and then quit.

I think it's nice that we've always kept our independence as well.  While others have sold themselves out to companies like SBN or Fox Sports, we passed on those offers because we wanted to maintain our own voice.  

I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with other sites that have sold out to the man.  I'm just saying we're better.  

And more humble. 

How much did SBN or Fox Sports (or others) offer?

Edited by mrwicked

How much did SBN or Fox Sports (or others) offer?

ESPN offered more recognition and that our articles would be posted on ESPN, but we couldn't advertise or make any money -- Pass. 

Fox Sports offered money for content provided, but we need to provide a certain amount of content per month and migrate all of our users over to their scout.com forums (which sucked) - Pass

SBN didn't reach out to us because in the beginning they already had Rev Halofan blogging about the Angels and just a handful of other bloggers. This was well before they became big and started advertising on its blogs. 

Blogquin where MWAH is hosted offered advertisement money, but I didn't care for the web design and the overall network was very small at the time. Plus they didn't have a forum, nor did SBN. Another sticking point. - Pass

i feel very conflicted. in his goodbye he said that "everyone who cares about the angels reads (this) site."

i care about the angels but i don't read his sight. i feel like one of those fans that only likes to watch the indy 500 for the crashes.

i need to call dr. frasier crane. BRB.

i feel very conflicted. in his goodbye he said that "everyone who cares about the angels reads (this) site."

i care about the angels but i don't read his sight. i feel like one of those fans that only likes to watch the indy 500 for the crashes.

i need to call dr. frasier crane. BRB.

Go ahead,Tank. I'm listening

Did anyone read the user comments there from the link? 

http://deadspin.com/sociopathic-angels-blogger-posts-now-deleted-rant-about-1700641867

SBN has some bad blogs/bloggers. Yellon and his Cubs blog is up there but Rev and Halos Heaven take the cake. What a sorry existence of a human being. And read some of the comments on the Hamilton posts. They’re all scumbags there.