• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2015 NFL Draft

nando714

Yep. How did Washington underperform so spectacularly? Impressive.

washington where be picked up and left it is night and day

I don't wanna high jack the thread.

Cowboys with a need pick. Not the usual sexy pick

Washington's gonna suck next year.

2014 was supposed to be their yr. Their coaching staff Bounced. You don't tell usc no

They lose the most starters in the nation I think in 2015

Edited by nando714

An oft injured RB, Rams?

Really? Really? Really? Really??

Gurley is a generational type back.  The guy is an absolute beast.  He's better than anything the Rams have right now.  If it weren't for his ACL injury, he probably would have been a top 5 pick.

Edited by Chimi

San Diego moves up two spots to take a guy who as mentioned would have been their unless someone else was trying to move up to get him. I liked the pick for Denver until I saw what they gave up. It wasn't the picks so much as Ramirez who I realize wasn't great last year but they already had needs on the O line. For all that trade talk so far only a few small moves.

Rams RB Zak Stacy, who tweeted “Yikes” after STL drafted Todd Gurley, has requested a trade and team is open to moving him, per NFL source.

Really? Requested a trade already? I find that kind of pathetic. Make Gurley earn it before you give up on the competition.

Chargers must have had a strong belief that the Texans would have snatched up Gordon. Go get the guy you want if he's your guy.

Yah that is what I read, the Chargers were almost 100% certain that the Texans were gonna snatch up Gordon. I love this pick. This guy is a workhorse and to my knowledge, is a lot more durable than Mathews proved to be coming out of college. The Chargers' need playmakers...they got one.

how is he gonna make plays if the blocking is garbage.

I hate taking RBs in the first round, especially trading picks away to do it. Obviously a different situation but the Mathews pick was pretty much a disaster.

this team needs help in the trenches big time

how is he gonna make plays if the blocking is garbage.

I hate taking RBs in the first round, especially trading picks away to do it. Obviously a different situation but the Mathews pick was pretty much a disaster.

this team needs help in the trenches big time

Both the Rams and Chargers are stupid for that reason.

Just how long are Gurley and Gordon going to hold up with no OL in front of them?

Both the Rams and Chargers are stupid for that reason.

Just how long are Gurley and Gordon going to hold up with no OL in front of them?

I don't necessarily agree with Arizona's pick in DJ Humphries but I understand why. You can always improve the O line. They've done it with iupati in fa and now in the draft. There is actually some depth there now.

I just feel like we had more of a need at linebacker but well see how the rest of the draft plays out

Really? Requested a trade already? I find that kind of pathetic. Make Gurley earn it before you give up on the competition.

You don't draft someone in the top 10 to not give them the reps and playing time, and essentially make that player the man.

Stacy lost the starting job by the end of last season to Mason.  It's the backup to the backup demanding a trade when he was already likely to get cut unless someone gets injured during camp.  

As to the O line comments I think there's still quite a bit of talent left in the draft.  Even taking that into account after sleeping on it I'm still not a fan of the Denver move.  I realize that Von Miller is a FA next year while Ware is 33 so they're looking ahead which is always good but if they have any window with Peyton this year it all hinges on him not getting hurt.  I realize they already added a few guys for O-line depth who Kubiak is familiar with but I would have preferred they just stood pat as there was a lot of value left at the end of round 1.

Digging the Packers pick. Wasn't really looking at him since he was listed as a Safety but more I read the more it makes sense with their defense. Lot of comparisons between him and Tyrann Mathieu....so if he can become even close to what Mathieu is then the Pack got themselves a really good player. Looks like he'll be taking on Woodson's role when he was in this defense...roaming around and lining up as a Safety or CB in the slot. Pack needed CB depth after losing Tramon and House and they addressed that with this kid

Now they just need to get that hard-hitting, run stuffing monster ILB today to shore up the middle of this defense and things are lookin good on that side of the ball

Edited by bloodbrother