• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sums It Up

nando714

If he were as accountable as Peter Bourjos he would be sitting on the bench on his bobblehead night.

Look, that play to end the game now supercedes Mathis pickoff to first on a steal for stupidity.

I didn't see the play because I wasn't watching the game, but I felt the disturbance in the force when it happened and wondered what had caused it.  But yeah, you're right.  Scioscia doesn't seem to hold his veterans to the same standards as he does the younger players.  I don't give a rat's ass how fragile Hamilton is.  He deserves to have his ass chewed and ride the pine for that dumbass play.

However, as we've seen in the past after incredibly stupid plays by veterans - it won't happen.  He'll be in the lineup again tonight.  Eff that.  Put Trumbo in RF and have one of the rookies DH.  This team can't play much worse and one more lousy AB won't make any difference.