• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2 moves I would make

Sign Krod and Vladdy

Instead of just throwing out Angels names of past for nostalgia sake let me defend it.

Krod is better than 1to 3 of our pitchers right now. Use him as a 6th inning guy and see how effective he can be.

I have no idea what Vladdy can do. I would use him as a PH for 3b, SS, and Catcher and not let him take the field. If he had some success I'd consider him as a DH while moving Trumbo into the outfield.

Both of these moves would be extremely low risk and most likely low reward. However they would at least generate some fan excitement. I have been a hard-core fan since the 80's and I've never been more disinterested this early in a season.

Plus imagine if Vladdy caught fire!?!?!?!?!?!