• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 4/23 vs. As

Lhalo

Giovatella

Calhoun

Trout

Now if only Pujols would start hitting.

And Aybar, and Iannetta, and Cron, and Joyce

Although, when are we going to actually face a mediocre pitching staff again?

TEN of the first 16 games were against really good pitching staffs (Oak, Sea, KC) and 3 others against a decent to solid Astros staff.

Edited by Angel Oracle

Giovatella

Calhoun

Trout

Now if only Pujols would start hitting.

And Aybar, and Iannetta, and Cron, and Joyce

Although, when are we going to actually face a mediocre pitching staff again?

TEN of the first 16 games were against really good pitching staffs (Oak, Sea, KC) and 3 others against a decent to solid Astros staff.

Trout is a better fit hitting 2nd because of his on base ability and speed imo.

great thread

I'm not sure what i enjoyed more, the Salas overeaction or those that are unhappy at the way we won.

kudos to those who were part of both

Oh come on. You didn't actually dread Salas being brought in with a runner on base in a close game?

Although I don't actually care how we win as long as we do. I actually thought it was funny that Calhoun's blast was the only hit.

Admittedly, no one has stepped up yet in any way as the regular 7th inning guy like Jepsen did in 2014.

Pestano and Morin seemed to be on their way to sharing that role, but imploded on Wednesday night. Maybe it was a one time implosion, maybe not?

Edited by Angel Oracle

didn't think it was a great move but i don't blow my top, throw a tantrum and call the game a loss as soon as he starts walking in from the bp.

but I'm glad others do because it's hilarious to picture grown men watching their televisions, ready to burst blood vessels in their heads.

good times