• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

Completely unprepared

nate

What makes the Angels so unprepared to face pitchers they have never faced before?

Does Scioscia not have them study pitchers on video?  Do they not have a game plan against certain pitchers?  It just seems so strange to me, these guys have so much talent but are so unprepared.

Why do they start the season so flat?  Again, Scioscia, the coaches, etc, something they are doing in spring is not working because they come out flat every season.

Back to hitting, they are so inept with RISP.  What happened to Scioscia fundamental baseball?  Hitting the ball to the right side to advance runners, sac flies, etc.

I think it has become apparent that Maddon and Roenicke were the brains behind the Angels.  Since they left these teams have been an embarrassment.

What makes the Angels so unprepared to face pitchers they have never faced before?

Does Scioscia not have them study pitchers on video?  Do they not have a game plan against certain pitchers?  It just seems so strange to me, these guys have so much talent but are so unprepared.

Why do they start the season so flat?  Again, Scioscia, the coaches, etc, something they are doing in spring is not working because they come out flat every season.

Back to hitting, they are so inept with RISP.  What happened to Scioscia fundamental baseball?  Hitting the ball to the right side to advance runners, sac flies, etc.

I think it has become apparent that Maddon and Roenicke were the brains behind the Angels.  Since they left these teams have been an embarrassment.

Lol at Roenicke.

Dude has one of the worst road ERAs in the league and we can't score one damn run off of him.

Every time you think this team can't get any lower the find a new, previously unexplored depth.  I now fully expect them to keep getting worse.

Dude has one of the worst road ERAs in the league and we can't score one damn run off of him.

Every time you think this team can't get any lower the find a new, previously unexplored depth.  I now fully expect them to keep getting worse.

No MLB pitcher has ever pitched a perfect game, been DFA'd at the end of the season, then come back on a team with a lower payroll than Josh Hamilton's annual salary and pitched a second perfect game against the Angels.

#gamedayprediction

Every time you think this team can't get any lower the find a new, previously unexplored depth. I now fully expect them to keep getting worse.

At least we didn't have to watch the RISP fail tonight.

Well now that you expect them to get worse, they'll get better.

What took you so long?