• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation as Russians Pressed for Control of Uranium Company

I don't think it's simple white and black hats, but there are degrees of corruption and Dems are more corrupt and dishonest in 2015 America. This is because Dems generally consider personal positions, not behavior, as important and Dems feel they can get away with more since most of the press and popular media is on their side.

Oh. My bad.

I'm leaving parties out of this.  For the past 70 years we have seen our politicians start wars, lie about wars, ignore information that led to wars and lie to end them.  We have seen the changeover of being caught in a lie when it actually meant something to being caught in a lie and people just accepting it feeling that as long as they don't believe that their side is worse its all good.  We have seen private rights errode to the point where searches without warrants are commonplace, where spying on citizens is called being patriotic and our law enforcement has become a militarized unit.  Nothing about this horrible direction the country has been heading has changed when one side or the other is in power.

and we are sitting here trying to justify the bad acts by arguing the other is worse???????????

honestly, we all suck.

My wife is Mexican and I always tell her that people pretty much get the government they deserve. As long as people are willing to overlook dishonorable behavior, they're going to get dishonorable politicians. I think we're almost at that point where we completely overlook corruption.

These things change. It used be a politician couldn't cheat on their wives or text naked photos of themselves. Now, overt racism is disqualifying, especially for Republicans.

Funny that Juan is carrying the flag for his team and you don't criticize him for that, MT.

Go team go!

You seem to have a pretty high view of yourself to think that all my posts have been directed towards you.  I didn't quote you.  Not to mention this Juan guy seems a little over the top so forgive me if I doubt he's one to listen.

That's the lyrics to a popular song. One that, judging by the applause, obviously connected with the crowd.

Criticizing this is like if Obama were to quote a Metallica lyric to a group of 30 year old whites and then you call him racist.

I have no issue with her quoting lyrics to a (popular?) song.  

Choosing to quote them in that dialect?  Ummm ...