• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation as Russians Pressed for Control of Uranium Company

On a serious note think it was Geoff who asked.  Do the Dems even have another candidate?

I'm guessing that they are privately conceding the nomination to Hillary. That may turn out to be a colossal mistake - like the Democrats who didn't seek the nomination in 1992 because of the belief that Bush, Sr. was unbeatable in the general election. Bill Clinton won a race that nobody else wanted to be in, Bush's skip from Desert Storm faded and the rest is history.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

• 2 weeks later...

She gets a free pass in 2016 due to her gender. It's time for a woman president. Nothing else matters.

/sarcasm

Are you seriously not actually watching the news and coverage? I think the thing that maddens me most about the Clintons is even knowing there is so much focus on them, they still do thinks that are legal...but still appear...I guess the word is icky or questionable. Then again, maybe they figure what the hell...if there's no dirt people will just make shit up...so we might as well just do what we want...hell, if someone wants to spill the dirt on them they can just Vince Foster'em right? (sic).

I understand the Republican clown car just covers itself...but if you think the media is not hyper focused on Clinton you spend too much time in a bubble. Hell, they've even contracted with known Republican operatives to preread books to give them investigative ideas.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/fivepoints/peter-schweizer-clinton-cash-5-points

The New York Times reported on Sunday that it and other media outlets had cut deals with the conservative writer to access his research on the Clintons before the book was published.

I would like a solid reason not to vote for Hillary, who I truly dislike. The answer isn't Bush III, or watching Mitt Romney try to reinvent himself again, or crazy Michelle Bachmann, or idiot puppet Sarah Palin. This may well be the time when I finally break down and vote third party.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan