• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation as Russians Pressed for Control of Uranium Company

Sadly to get to the point of being POTUS in our country anymore there are a lot of shady dealings in the closet.  Clinton's I think actually passed the Bush family in net worth.  Of course the Bush family made all their net worth in pork bellies and soy beans. I won't be a big fan of Jeb or Hillary, however, I have 6-7 more years to hang in there and I do have more net worth myself when a (D) is in there.  That can change at any minute. 

I may like Rubio but really will he have the money like the other two is the question.

I like a lot about Rubio but the biggest thing I don't like is a huge deal to me.  He is very hawkish and could quite likely get us in another war.

Such is the power of the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States. The committee comprises some of the most powerful members of the cabinet, including the attorney general, the secretaries of the Treasury, Defense, Homeland Security, Commerce and Energy, and the secretary of state. They are charged with reviewing any deal that could result in foreign control of an American business or asset deemed important to national security.

He called it treason. If it's treason shouldn't you finger everyone involved? 

Let's hope that the entire Obama administration is not corrupt.

if there was one or two isolated things, i'd be more inclined to think it's just the enemies that are after hilary. but trouble for her seems to involve so many things, and it shows a pattern of acting recklessly.

i think a lot of the support she gets is still the sympathy vote from when bill had cigar time with monica.

Lots of comments at the Times to the effect that this is nothing compared to the evil of the Koch brothers.

This will blow over soon enough, and the coronation of Hillary will be back on course. It's a good strategy to get this news out now, long before the actual primaries. Nobody will remember it by then. It will be interesting to see, though, if any of that uranium makes its way to Iran.

if there was one or two isolated things, i'd be more inclined to think it's just the enemies that are after hilary. but trouble for her seems to involve so many things, and it shows a pattern of acting recklessly.

i think a lot of the support she gets is still the sympathy vote from when bill had cigar time with monica.

1. Most of the things against Hillary are just the Republicans crying "Benghazi. "

2. Monica Lewinsky was the original Benghazi, and very few people care about her anymore. Hillary isn't getting votes because of that.

3. All that said, this alone is reason enough not to vote for her. It's terrible and indicative of the cesspool that is our government.

This dates back long before her incompetent stay as Secretary of state. Maybe you forgot about her claiming to landing under sniper fire while the AP photos show her and her daughter accepting flowers on the tarmac. She has Brian Williams syndrome.

Where was it implied I forgot about that?

I am so confused!  This is a New York Times story.  I can only listen to Fox news.  What to do?!?!  If a story's not broken by Fox news, can it still be true?  Dammit!  

FOX News does not have the talent to "break a story." That takes actual research.  Their job is to let you know if the story broken is true or not.  It is very true. 

I think this is one of the disturbing things about the Clintons. Money buys access...I think that is just called politics nowadays...but it's the tone deafness of it and you just have to shake your head and say...come on, you know everything you do is going to be scrutinized to the nth degree and yet you go ahead and do it.

Modern politicians are lot hot dogs in that there is an acceptable amount of rat shit we'll take in both but the Clintons are pushing maximum capacity.  Like stated, they do it without remorse because they are not nor ever have been held accountable for anything.  Why should it change now? 

Modern politicians are lot hot dogs in that there is an acceptable amount of rat shit we'll take in both but the Clintons are pushing maximum capacity.  Like stated, they do it without remorse because they are not nor ever have been held accountable for anything.  Why should it change now? 

mulwin, agree and the old saying is ultimate power corrupts.  Lately I think ultimate power also makes stupidity. Our govt. feels untouchable.  Look at these dummies walking into congress and known for years the whole place is miked up. 5 cops beating on someone and not one stops and says, dude is your dash cam on? Technology has caught up and passed our stupidity as a country.  Ike warned of this long ago.  

This dates back long before her incompetent stay as Secretary of state. Maybe you forgot about her claiming to landing under sniper fire while the AP photos show her and her daughter accepting flowers on the tarmac. She has Brian Williams syndrome.

Her list of terribleness goes back all the way to Whitewater. Who knows what else she's been involved in that we don't know about.

I went to FOX News after DR prompted me.  Now we were all sentenced to death with Obama but must have been acquitted.  Hillary will sentence us to death now but doesn't double jeopardy apply?

On a serious note think it was Geoff who asked.  Do the Dems even have another candidate?

On a serious note think it was Geoff who asked.  Do the Dems even have another candidate?

Well, there's Elizabeth Warren, but she won't run...yet.  I sorta wish she would run.  Politically, I disagree with her quite a bit, but I think her passion to clean up the money in politics and to genuinely want to help 'the little guy' is sincere.  I think she really wants to do good and, for now, would put the good of the country before the good of Elizabeth Warren. This is 180 degrees different from either Clinton.

Well, there's Elizabeth Warren, but she won't run...yet.  I sorta wish she would run.  Politically, I disagree with her quite a bit, but I think her passion to clean up the money in politics and to genuinely want to help 'the little guy' is sincere.  I think she really wants to do good and, for now, would put the good of the country before the good of Elizabeth Warren. This is 180 degrees different from either Clinton.

I hope you are right dude.