• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation as Russians Pressed for Control of Uranium Company

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.

Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies

Are they not going to identify the committee that approved it?

It was approved by the Secretary of State, offering a strategic asset to one of the most powerful countries in the world that is also in alliance against our nation.

I think that is called treason.

Edited by notti

It was approved by the Secretary of State, offering a strategic asset to one of the most powerful countries in the world that is also in alliance against our nation.

I think that is called treason.

I think it's called selective reading. It says it had to be approved by a committee composed of members of a number of government organizations. Did they all get money? Probably but this article is only telling Hilary's story.

I think it's called selective reading. It says it had to be approved by a committee composed of members of a number of government organizations. Did they all get money? Probably but this article is only telling Hilary's story.

That was influenced by the most powerful person in the room, the Secretary of State. No, not selective reading, understanding where the power in government lies and who can push through agendas.

That was influenced by the most powerful person in the room, the Secretary of State. No, not selective reading, understanding where the power in government lies and who can push through agendas.

So just selective blaming as if the rest of the committee gets a pass. I guess their treason is excusable.

If Hilary gets in will we still be Muslim or does this mean we will be Commie now.  I need to know if I should wrap my head with a towel or a marmot. 

Dammit, Kurt, pay attention. Obama is the Muslim and the Clintons are Communists. It's not all that difficult to keep track of like, Sunni and Shiite, they are both bad just with different political agendas.

So just selective blaming as if the rest of the committee gets a pass. I guess their treason is excusable.

If you read the entire article instead of skim what you want it paints a damn clear picture of what happened. Only one party received a monetary enticement to make the deal go through, the one person with the most power in the cabinet.

i hope she wins now just for the collective seethe of this board. 

This board is amazing when a new ________ is elected.

When Obama was elected, we had insinuations of him being the actual antichrist.

I'm sure that if Hilary is elected, we'll get similar stuff.

If you read the entire article instead of skim what you want it paints a damn clear picture of what happened. Only one party received a monetary enticement to make the deal go through, the one person with the most power in the cabinet.

It doesn't say that. If you can find a passage that states that only the Clintons got paid then I'll eat my laptop.

Why is this important?  Only one of those people have announced their candidacy for president.

Such is the power of the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States. The committee comprises some of the most powerful members of the cabinet, including the attorney general, the secretaries of the Treasury, Defense, Homeland Security, Commerce and Energy, and the secretary of state. They are charged with reviewing any deal that could result in foreign control of an American business or asset deemed important to national security.

He called it treason. If it's treason shouldn't you finger everyone involved? 

Why is this important?  Only one of those people have announced their candidacy for president.

Sadly to get to the point of being POTUS in our country anymore there are a lot of shady dealings in the closet.  Clinton's I think actually passed the Bush family in net worth.  Of course the Bush family made all their net worth in pork bellies and soy beans. I won't be a big fan of Jeb or Hillary, however, I have 6-7 more years to hang in there and I do have more net worth myself when a (D) is in there.  That can change at any minute. 

I may like Rubio but really will he have the money like the other two is the question.

Hillary Clinton's family's charities are refiling at least five annual tax returns after a Reuters review found errors in how they reported donations from governments, and said they may audit other Clinton Foundation returns in case of other errors.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/04/23/us-usa-election-clinton-taxes-exclusive-idUSKBN0NE0CA20150423