• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Climate change: Paris 'last chance' for action

when aerosol spray cans were finally banned here, we found out that manufacturers here were still making them, but they shipped them to countries in south america who didn't have the same environmental concerns and policies that we did in the US. that always made me upset to think we were willing to pollute other areas, just not our own, and only because laws were passed requiring compliance.

And BTW, California is probably the strictest environmentally in the world, if not the nation.  And even in the US, not many are following.  So I highly doubt anyone will follow the US lead.  

Really, the only way they will follow is if you pay them.  Because as you can see just by gas prices, no country will want to pay an extra amount a gallon to be environmentally conscious like the fools, I mean citizens, of California.  And the US ain't got no money.  

If you don't think China is thinking about green technologies and how to take the lead in the market you are fooling yourselves. They might be investing in fossil fuels as well, but they have scientists.

Look at the US military, which has basically just gone off and ignored the US political bs and they are taking huge steps to move over to greener, renewable, energy supplies.

The fact that this country refuses to look at it as an economic opportunity is mind boggling. Fine, ignore the scientists...ignore the data...ignore the real world examples...ignore whole swaths of the country like South Florida will under water (wonder if that will kill jobs?)...think of the opportunity to develop cheaper/renewable energy sources and become the global leader in exporting those technologies. You want India to go green...sell it to them. Billion ****ing people...their "middle class" outnumbers the US population. Think of the market.

The US can't lead on this -- or any issue -- because we are hated around the world and our current leader usually agrees with the haters.  So, someone else can take over for us.  I'm tired of the US having to/trying to lead on this type of thing anyways.   

Time to step-up Iran, Saudi Arabia, China, India...you are in a special position to lead.  Don't squander it!  Good luck!  

The US can't lead on this -- or any issue -- because we are hated around the world and our current leader usually agrees with the haters. So, someone else can take over for us. I'm tired of the US having to/trying to lead on this type of thing anyways.

Time to step-up Iran, Saudi Arabia, China, India...you are in a special position to lead. Don't squander it! Good luck!

This may be the dumbest post I've ever read on this forum.