• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mayweather v. Pacquiao

Pac got his punches in.  Questionable scoring, including the punch count.  Because there is no way Mayweather landed twice as many punches as Pac.  

In the end.  Pac had his chances, and just didn't finish Mayweather off.  Didn't think it should have been as lopsided as it was.  But Mayweather got the home field advantage.

Called it. What a boring ass fight.

May weather dances around the ring and Paquio didn't throw enough punches.

Glad I didn't pay for this.

How wrong can you be? Pac throw roo many punches that missed...mayweather is too fast too quick and too good to be beat..not a boring fight at all. Mayweather just pound for pound a great fighter ...u must be a ufc honk...

No dumbshit. I don't know if you were just drunk or why many here said the fight was boring but you singled me out.....not to mention calling the one guy wrong that called the Mayweather decision.

Here were the punch totals: Mayweather threw 435 punchesPacquiao threw 429

Everyone said Pac would have to flurry him to beat him and he couldn't even surpass a defensive fighters punch total.

I don't know what the hell a honk is or why you decided to get judgmental with the UFC comment. These must be UFC fans as well: http://www.si.com/boxing/2015/05/03/mayweather-pacquiao-fight-boring-twitter

11188299_10153409166902189_7844087717803

Again, Pac didn't show up and started using some bullshit shoulder injury that started in the 3rd, even though his best round and what he needed to do all fight was in the 4th. 6 punches per round is not going to get it done.

How wrong can you be? Pac throw roo many punches that missed...mayweather is too fast too quick and too good to be beat..not a boring fight at all. Mayweather just pound for pound a great fighter ...u must be a ufc honk...

It's gotta be a real hoot rooting for Mayweather. "Look, he got in a jab that did no damage and then danced away! Oh shit, he just got into trouble and hugged his way out of it! What a fighter!"

Yeah, it was a boring fight because Mayweather took no chances. Spent most of the fight backing up. How exciting is that?

Bigger WTF, why sing the Mexican national anthem before the fight?

Was wondering that too.  Only thing I can think of is because of the undercard.  Then again, then why wasn't the Russian national anthem played.  

Oh, and if you watched the first undercard.  LOL moment on the dumbshit that didn't stand by the ten count, and just continued to kneel and have that look of what just happened after he was counted out.  

Bigger WTF, why sing the Mexican national anthem before the fight?

Because the border is gradually creeping north, and before long we will be on the other side of it.

This fight definitely brought the big money to town. An aerial photo of the private aviation center at McCarran Airport the day of the fight:

0530-private-jets-twitter-3.jpg

May weather typically has boring "fights". Dude runs and holds the majority of the time. I'm not paying money to watch that. You want to give me some Leonard-Hearns level boxing, I'm in. But out jabbing another boxer and giving Hussein Bolt pause as an elite runner? No thanks. Although...now that I think about it I might pay to see Mayweather take on Pernell Whitaker. First one to throw and land a jab wins.