• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mayweather v. Pacquiao

Can't wait, goin to Vegas for fight weekend and throwing down on Mayweather!  I think Pac is too old, we shall see.

When Pac got knocked out and demonstrated that he's no longer the same fighter that he was 5 years ago, that's when I suspect Mayweather started to think that Pac is ripe for the picking.  I hope Pac proves Mayweather wrong.    

I loved the HBO piece.

The showtime piece was a Mayweather dick riding piece from everything I've read. I haven't watched it yet. Anyone think differently of it?

I have both episodes recorded. Mayweather is signed to showtime so that only makes sense that they'd jock him

Anyone think this is the last gasp for boxing?  If it's however many rounds of Mayweather running away and getting a split decision vs two guys pounding each other and trying to get a win, this is boxings fate.  And if it's the former, it just might be the final nail in the coffin.

I read an article yesterday, about how for one day, it'll be like the 50's again.  And that is because horse racing and boxing is taking center stage.  Sadly for boxing they also mentioned that the heavyweight championship was decided last Saturday.  And no one probably knew about it.

espn showed mayweather being interviewed by stephen a. smith. holy crap, what a piece of crap interview. i couldn't last more than 45 seconds as it was the most self-serving interview i've seen him do. poor floyd mayweather, nobody likes him. and the fact that floyd spoke frequently in the third person was annoying as all get out.

as awful as espn can be, this dropped the bar a bit lower.